Mom: "Goodnight Emily. Did you remember to brush your teeth?"
Emily: Nod.
Mom: "Are you sure?"
Emily: Nod.
Mom: Hmmm. Why is she not talking? "Emily, what's in your mouth?"
Emily: "It's a mouthful of minty freshness."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That so cute as is your page...Neal said that once a few years ago lol but he swallowed first and said it WAS minty freshness...I found your blog and have a tiny blog and facebook myself now!!! Happy BD to Matt from us we remember because Neal is so close! Happy Spring.
3 comments:
That so cute as is your page...Neal said that once a few years ago lol but he swallowed first and said it WAS minty freshness...I found your blog and have a tiny blog and facebook myself now!!! Happy BD to Matt from us we remember because Neal is so close! Happy Spring.
mine are fresher.
That makes me sick to my stomach. I hate tooth paste!
Post a Comment