I was showing a series of old pictures to Lucy this morning, pointing out the different aunts and uncles along with her own mom and dad. Upon seeing the following picture she said, "Which one is Dad?".
I love that little girl. Did you hear her 'da da da dum' during one of the Primary songs on Sunday? It's obvious she comes from a musical family . . . =)
Yes, the da da dum is her favorite part of Tell Me the Stories of Jesus. Did you see the pride on her face when she did it? It started off as a cute little addition when we'd sing that song at home. Now it's something that you poor primary leaders have to deal with.
9 comments:
That is hilarious! Miles looks so much like him!
Funny little Lucy, but I bet she was serious for a second, huh? LOL!!
I love that little girl. Did you hear her 'da da da dum' during one of the Primary songs on Sunday? It's obvious she comes from a musical family . . . =)
Yes, the da da dum is her favorite part of Tell Me the Stories of Jesus. Did you see the pride on her face when she did it? It started off as a cute little addition when we'd sing that song at home. Now it's something that you poor primary leaders have to deal with.
I think Phil must have gotten his inspiration for his 80's costume from this picture. Nice shorts!!
So so funny..I love Lucy..such a cutie pie! Fun picture of Matt too.
Lucy is a funny funny girl! Matt has nice legs! Is that inappropriate to say? ;)
I love Lucy!
Well, which one? ;)
Post a Comment