Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes...

I wish I was more like this.

4 comments:

Big O said...

free spirited? you are! just don't get too wet.

Honeycombs said...

I was going to say that I thought that was a picture of you. You are wonderful and something good is coming your way I am sure of it.

Jennifer said...

Is this an April fools joke? Because I know I saw you just the other day dancing in the rain. Does it make you smile to know we all think of you that way? Probablly not...rather be doing it yourself? Well next time it rains lets get together, give the kids umbrellas and we can all go dancing. I think our kids would love us forever and ever!!!!

Creed and Heidi Miller said...

Heather, you are just like that. You laugh and dance in the face of a large rainstorm, okay so this one that is over you right now is a nasty one, but just use your umbrella this time. Just watch out for the lightening.