Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Sunday Morning

Matt: "Okay Lucy. Put your bowl in the dishwasher and go get ready for church."

Lucy: "I'm sick."

Matt: "No you're not. Put your bowl in the dishwasher."

Lucy: "I'm sick."

Matt: "No you're not. Put your bowl in the dishwasher."

Lucy: "I'm sick of church!"

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Funny Lucy!
One Sunday morning Gabs told me she didn't want to go to church because, "it was really long and made her kinda sleepy." Sad that a 4 year old has already picked that up about church! :)

April said...

Elise too has been complaining about going to church lately. She "hates being revrient." Misspelling trying to capture her word:) You know, nice weather fun summer stuff to do, who wants to be inside 3 1/2 hours????

Cathy said...

Hmm, I'm seeing a trend, it must be the age. Emma has been telling me the same thing lately, too. But, she says, "I'm sick FROM church." She means sick OF church, of course.

Fisher Family said...

We get that here too. "Church is so long my tummy starts getting mad."