Miles had a Court of Honor last night that I unfortunately was not able to attend due to sick kids but check out those merit badges! Sixteen of them! I am now the proud mom of a Life Scout! Is this a surprise to me? No. He's a go getter and has been since birth. And he's got some great scout leaders that have provided these experiences for him. If he achieves his goal, Miles will be an Eagle Scout before his next birthday. Have you ever met a 12 year old Eagle Scout. Get ready!!
Congratulations Miles. We're so proud of you. Did I mention that?
3 comments:
Congratulations to Miles (You Rock) and the proud parents. Sorry about the great cold and flu fall vacation 2009. (We just got Neal back in School)
Wow Miles you are more than awesome! Ask your Mom if you are an Eagle scout by 12 if that means you get to start driving in secret when your 12! I think it is pretty standard for boys to get to be both an Eagle scout and a driver at the same time;-
)
Oh my...Patches galore! He's going to need another sash!
Way to go Miles!
I know a few families that don't let their boys get their Drivers' Licenses until they make Eagle. But never younger than 15! Cannot wait to see when Miles makes Eagle!
Steph Warner
Post a Comment