I found a sealed envelope on the couch a few days ago. It read "To: Bil Ni tha sieisgi". Yes, Lucy loves Bill Nye the Science Guy. She has been "in love" with him for about a year. She told us for quite a while that she wanted to marry him. Small age gap. Imagine her dismay when we found we had missed him by one week last time we went to Mount St. Helens.In the envelope is a paper with a series of explanatory drawings with the words "To: Bil Ni. From: Lucy. I NEEDTOAX YOUSAM KWESHCHINS I See
THA MOON GRODTHEN ET SHRIKTIWADRWASHAPANNG to tHAMOON iTKEPONDWNG THAT."
THA MOON GRODTHEN ET SHRIKTIWADRWASHAPANNG to tHAMOON iTKEPONDWNG THAT."Translation: I need to ask you some questions. I see the moon growed then it shrinked. I wonder what's happening to the moon. It keeps on doing that.
6 comments:
that's just about the cutest thing I've ever heard! You should really send it to him- he'd get a kick out of that :)
Lucy really is one of a kind! I love her brain, she is so funny! I love how she spelled "questions" too.
I love her even more now! You need to bottle her up. I would pay good money for essence of lucy!
That is so cute, she's always thinkin'! "Bil Ni" should be flattered, Lucy is quite a catch!
That is adorable and even more so that you wrote it down. She will love reading that later on. Love the wedding dress you made for Lucy...it is so sweet! How is your running going??
LOL! that's actually a really good question. what a smart girl!:)
Post a Comment