Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OxiClean, My Hero

So we spent an afternoon jumping in leaves that were a little damp. That's as good as it gets here in the NW. The kids had a blast. I'm sure there were many passersby wondering why we were raking leaves at the Clocktower when our ROA fees pay for that. Well, it was all for fun. Did you know that wet leaves seem to just make clothes wet until an hour later when everything starts turning brown? Yuck. I washed Lucy's shirt several times using different methods of stain remover. Miles' shirt had it the worst. I thought it would never be the same so I decided to use it for an experiment. I've told friends before how much I love OxiClean and what a miracle stain remover it is. I started wondering if it was mostly in my head. Nope. I tested a spot with OxiClean, a little hot water, and a toothbrush. Ten minutes later this is what I see...

OxiClean, I love you.

4 comments:

April said...

I LOVE OXY CLEAN!!! I have gotten EVERY stain out of Tanner's clothes when I pre-treat with oxy clean. Last Saturday he was in a darling brand new shirt and got black marker all over it, not the washable kind. I was sick inside. I came home, grabbed the oxy clean (baby kind of course) and went to work for really a minute or two. Let it sit, washed and ta da-STAIN IS GONE. We shoud run ad's or something:) PS, the spray is NOT the same!!!

Anonymous said...

okay i love oxy clean too, but it still doesn't get out preston's throw up! nothing does! help me!!! will his reflux ever end!?!

sorry for all the exclamation marks!!!!

Cathy said...

You should send this picture into Oxy Clean! I think they have success story competitions!

Miles said...

Ok, I admit it. it was a mirical. So what? it's just a shirt! And a massive amount of dirt. And chlorine free stain-removeing powder power. Ok, mom. you win.